1. Why do I need to submit my “Order number” and other order details to Aklamio?
- Your merchant has partnered with Aklamio for referral reward or ‘cashback’ processing and fulfilment, Aklamio is collecting order details on behalf of your merchant for processing reward claims.
2. Where to find my “Order number” or “Order reference”?
- This is your unique order identifier and can usually be found on the order confirmation email sent by your merchant when you have placed your order.
3. What is my “Order date”?
- The date you have placed your order, this can usually be found on the order confirmation email sent by your merchant.
4. Why is my product not on the dropdown list shown on the claim form?
- The most common reason is that the product you have purchased is not eligible for the reward you are trying to claim.
5. Why is my reward claim form no longer accessible?
- Your claim validity period has ended or you have already used your link to claim for a product previously. Currently, our claim links are limited to one-time use.
6. I haven’t received my claim email, how can I get help?
- Please contact Aklamio’s customer support team, mention which merchant is running your promotion and ask for a new claim link to be sent to you.